1. Broad spectrum: bacteria that can kill viruses, bacteria, protists, algae, fungi and various spores and spore forming bacteria
2. High efficiency: all bacterial propagators and many pathogenic bacteria can be killed at 0.1 PPM, and bacterial propagators, hepatitis viruses, bacteriophages and bacterial spores can be completely killed at 50ppm
3. Little affected by temperature and ammonia: the bactericidal efficacy is basically the same at low temperature and high temperature
4. Wide application range of pH: high bactericidal efficiency can be maintained in the range of pH2 ~ 10
5. Safe and no residue: no chlorination reaction with organic matter, no trichogenic substances and other toxic substances
6. No stimulation and other advantages to the human body: when it is lower than 500ppm, its influence can be ignored, and when it is lower than 100ppm, it has no influence on people.