Product Name: Ethyl Acetate
Other name: diethoxymethyl acetate
Molecular formula: C4H8O2
CAS NO.: 141-78-6
Appearance: Colorless liquid
Grade standard: industrial grade, food grade.
Main Characteristic of Ethyl Acetate :
1. ECO-Friendly, Low-carbon, Sustainability,
2. Non-toxic and harmless, no sulfur, no arom atic hydrocarbon, no benzene,
3. No heavy metal, easy to degrade, no residue.
4. Excellent solubility, quick drying, wide range of applications
Specification of Ethyl Acetate:
|Appearance||Transparent liquid,no visible impurities||Qualified|
|Acidity(as acetic acid),%(m/m)≤||0.003||0.004||0.001|
|Residue on evaporation,%(m/m)≤||0.001||0.001||<0.001|
Production Workshop of Ethyl Acetate :
It is also naturally produced in wine during the fermentation process.
Our have 3 ISO certification production site, meanwhile, There are 10 sets of production line
and 2 sets inspection equipment, can reach 120000 ton capacity for per year.
Quality Certificate of Ethyl Acetate:
ISO9001:2008 -Quality Management System; SGS certification; FDA certification
Package & Storage of Ethyl Acetate:
180 KG drum , 14.4MT/20 FCL,
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Applicationsof Ethyl Acetate:
1. Ethyl acetate is most commonly used as a solvent. As a high purity solvent, it is used in cleaning electric circuit boards and as a nail polish remover. At a lower purity, it can be used as in printing, pharmaceuticals, perfumes, food, decaffeination of tea/coffee and a carrier solvent for herbicides.
2. Ethyl acetate is also used in coating formulations for wood furniture, agricultural, construction equipment, mining equipment and marine uses.
3. The main user end markets of these product are the electronics, cosmetic, printing, food and coatings industries.