Product Name: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate/AES/SLES
CAS No.: 68585-34-2
EINECS No: 209-553-4
HS code: 34021100
Appearance: White or light yellow viscous paste.
EBS (Ethylene Bis Stearamide)
Optical brightener OB
Main Characteristic of SLES:
1. Good cleaning, emulsifying,wetting,densifying and foaming performance.
2. Good solvency,wide compatibility .
3. Strong resistance to hard water, high biodegrasation.
Specification of SLES:
yellowish clear liquid
Sodium sulfate, %(relative to
100% active matter)
Unsulfated matter,%(relative to
PH value (1% a.m.)
Color, Hazen (5% a.m.)
Production Workshop :
Our sino factory have 3 ISO certification production site, meanwhile, There are 10 sets of production line and 2 sets inspection equipment, can reach 120000 ton capacity for per year.
Our plant has strict quality control in each manufacturing process. All goods passed BV,ISO9001 & SGS which quality
can be control and guaranteed. Meanwhile all the materials are tested before each shipment in our laboratory to
double confirm the quality.
ISO9001:2008 -Quality Management System; SGS certification; FDA certification
Package & Storage of SLES:
170kg plastic drum, 19.38MT /20'FCL .
1000kg IBC Drum, 18MT/20'FCL .
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Applications of SLES:
1. SLES widely used in liquid detergent.; e.g. Shampoo, dishwashing detergent, bubble bath liquid, hand washing etc.
2. If using SLES to replace LABSA partially, phosphate can be saved or reduced, and general dosage of active matter
may be reduced, in washing powder and detergent for heavy dirty
3. SLES can be used as lubricant, dyeing agent, cleanser, foaming agent and degreasing agent.; e.g. printing and dyeing
industry, petroleum and leather industry.